You've got to check out this new PS5 SSD deal from Samsung, as you can currently get the 980 Pro 2TB SSD for £150. That's an unreal price, and all you need to do is claim cashback from Samsung. Don't be put off by this, it's incredibly easy to do and doesn't take long either – I'll include all the steps below as well to walk you through it.
There's also an incredible deal on Xbox controllers right now at Amazon, coming down to just £39.99 for most Xbox controllers, even the Blue and Red versions are now down to £40 as well after sitting at £44 at the beginning of the week. There's also an amazing discount on Pulse 3D Headsets for PS5 at Amazon right now, with the standard version and Midnight Black versions down to just £69.99, which is over £20 off the original list price.
TL;DR – Best Deals Right Now
Samsung 980 Pro 2TB PS5 SSD for £150 (Save with Cashback)
You'll Also Need a Heatsink for the PS5
- Step 1: Purchase Your Samsung 980 PRO 2TB SSD from Amazon
- Step 2: Wait for it to arrive from Amazon (you need the Samsung SSD serial number)
- Step 3: Within 30-days of purchase date, head to Samsung Cashback Promotion
- Step 4: You'll need proof of purchase (Check out 'How do I upload my proof of purchase' FAQ on Samsung's FAQ Page)
- Step 5: Enter all your required details, including your chosen bank for cashback
- Step 6: Samsung will send your cashback straight to your bank account within 30 days
Xbox Controllers Down to £39.99 (was £54.99)
New Random Deals: Samsung USB C Plug for £6 (50% Off)
AD: Get Up to 30% Off Refurbished Video Game Tech
PlayStation 5 Pulse 3D Headset Down to £69.99 (was £89.99)
4-Months of Amazon Music Unlimited for Free (Prime Members)
Preorder God of War: Ragnarok PS5 Controller in the UK
Xbox Series S + FIFA 23 for £249.99 (FIFA for Free)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Preorders for £59.95 (Save £10)
Amazon Prime Day 2: Prime Early Access Sale Confirmed
Amazon has officially announced the Prime Early Access Sale, set to start on October 11 and running until the end of the day on October 12. This is a Prime-exclusive sale, and will bring Black Friday-style deals over a 48-hour sale period. If you sign up for a 30-day trial now, that'll cover you for the whole of next month, and the new sale.
PS5 Console Bundles Available Right Now
Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.