Sony’s showcase for the PlayStation 5 this afternoon ended up being “the big one.” At long last, we have launch details. We now know which games will be available from day one on November 12.
Here’s the lineup from SIE Worldwide Studios:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – $69.99 / €79.99
- Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – $69.99 / €79.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – $49.99 / €59.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – $69.99 / €79.99
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – $59.99 / €69.99
I’m in for the standard PS5 edition of Miles Morales – I’m fine skipping Spider-Man: Remastered bundled in with the Ultimate Edition – and Demon’s Souls, for sure. Sackboy will tempt me too.
The next-gen hardware itself doesn’t have sticker shock, but game prices sure do.
Source: Destructoid Sony’s PlayStation 5 launch games are as much as a pop